Why Choose Us?
BOKE Furniture has over two decades of experience in dealing with classroom designs, executive offices, and furniture used in several other environments. This makes us experts in the area of furniture design – whether that is school furniture or items for a different type of environment.
As we have gained experience during the last two decades, we have noted how classrooms move from a traditional design to something more modern. As a trusted school furniture manufacturer, we not only have the tools available to produce the best chairs, desks, and other related items, but also the expertise to help in the decision making process.
We are also able to provide your classroom with several types of furniture solutions. The average classroom we supply school furniture to is able to save about 25% on space – allowing students to move more easily to their desks, to the front of the classroom, or get out of the room once the lecture is over.
As one of the top school furniture suppliers, we ensure every item ordered is made to provide excellent quality and a supreme design – all while still offering our clients industry-leading prices.
Here is a quick overview of the design format we use for our school furniture – particularly the desks that your students will be using on a daily basis:
- The seat is made from composite board to allow an easier shape. Hot pressing is used inside a special mould. The Fireproof board is then adhered to the composite board, along with PVC edge binding. This provides a durable seat with a thickness up to 25mm – and one that is not going to fade.
- The back of the seat is also made from a shaped composite board. We also use hot pressing to create a unique shape and adhere fireproof board for extra durability.
- We use a fixed type tablet that is made from high-density MDF material. You can then choose between a fireproof board or veneer to have adhered to the MDF.
- The book net is made from a hot-pressed composite boar, as well as a fireproof board.
- A footrest is added, allowing students to reduce fatigue in their legs. This footrest is made from high-quality steel material. We use pressure casting to create the perfect shape. Anti-electrostatic treatment is sprayed on afterwards.
- A return function is added to the seats, using a standard spring and steel frame structure. This reduces the noise produced by the seat.
- We also use a fastening screw with a cylindrical head, along with an anti-electrostatic spray. The Allen key screw set provides better durability and rust resistance.